MODEL 727 CART JETTER
It's everything you want when you're in a tight spot.
Spartan's patented pulse technology sends a steady pulsation through the hose to help it move directly up and down the line and reduce friction. Add an adjustable pressure regulator for up to 3,000 PSI at 4 GPM and an electric start, direct-drive engine, and you've got all the performance and dependability you expect from a Spartan Tool machine.
- Triplex ceramic plunger pump has adjustable pressure regulator for up to 3,000 PSI at 4 GPM
- Patented pulse technology reduces friction, continuously moves hose down the line and improves hose retrieval
- Electric-start motor with manual backup and direct drive
- Detachable dual-action hose reel tilts forward for use in cleanouts below the cart and removes so you can take it indoors
- Thermal dump feature controls heat buildup during continuous operation
- Air evacuation port standard for easy winterization in below-freezing temperatures
- Low engine oil shutdown
- Easy-ride 10" pneumatic tires
- 7 nozzles and nozzle-cleaning tool included
- Gauntlet-style gloves included
- Adjustable unloader valve to prevent over-pressurization
- Thermal-pressure relief valve
- Pipe Sizes : 1 1/4" - 6"
- Pressure (PSI) : 3000
- Flow (GPM) : 4
- Hoses (Included) : 200' of 9/16" high-pressure cleaning hose
- Hoses (Included) : 75' of 3/16" thermoplastic trap-cleaning hose
- Weight : 133 lbs
- Width : 21.5"
- Height : 47.5"
- Depth : 34"
- Engine : 389 cc air-cooled gasoline engine
- Warranty : (2) year limited warranty