WARRIOR TIER IV DIESEL TRAILER JETTER
Built to protect and serve.
With fiberglass casing to protect and silence the entire machine, Spartan's premier trailer jet gives you 4,000 PSI at 18 GPM for the strength to clear almost any line. The patented 180° pivoting hose reel and optional four-function remote control let you handle the tightest spots. With pulsation and a full antifreeze system, the Warrior conquers tough clogs in any weather. Its clean finish gives you room to customize it with your company logo and colors, allowing you to easily transform the unit into your company's mobile billboard, and its 300-gallon towing capacity takes you above and beyond.
- Triplex ceramic plunger pump delivers 4,000 PSI at 18 GPM
- Electronic controlled pump pulsation for maximum cleaning distance
- Patented 180° pivoting hose reel and controls, with variable speed hydraulic rewind
- Tier IV diesel engine meets all US emission standards
- 300-gallon water tank with integrated baffles allows unit to be towed while full of water
- Full-system winterization with antifreeze recirculation
- Fully enclosed (and lockable) for the quietest large trailer jetter in the world
- Lift-up rear door provides sun and weather protection for operator
- Torsion single-axle suspension with electric brakes
- Smart pressure engine setting
- Top-mounted amber strobe light
- Manhole hose protection
- 75' of 1/4" trap-cleaning hose
- Shut-down protection for low water, low engine oil pressure, and high engine temperature
- Wash-down gun and lance
- Marine-grade gauges and battery enclosure
- Can be filled from hydrants or hose bibs
- Hose rewind guide pivots with reel
- Emergency stop button to manually shut down machine
- 12" nozzle anti-turn device
- Amber strobe safety beacons
- Bright colored 15' leader hose
- Center, raised stop light
- Pipe Sizes : 3" - 24"
- Pressure (PSI) : 4000
- Flow (GPM) : 18
- Hoses (Included) : 500' of 1/2" high-pressure cleaning hose
- Hoses (Included) : 100' of 5/8" rubber supply hose
- Hoses (Included) : 75' of 1/4" trap-cleaning hose
- Weight : 4,200 lbs (empty)
- Weight : 7,060 lbs (full)
- Length : 160"
- Width : 73"
- Height : 74"
- Engine : 74 HP electronically controlled turbo diesel
- Warranty : (2) year limited warranty