Making the decision to purchase a jetter is a big step for your business and an even bigger financial investment. Adding jetting services will add another revenue stream to your business, but the initial cost of the jetter can be a hurdle. Try before you buy with Spartan Tool’s new Jetter Rental Program.
Renting equipment has many benefits for the savvy business owner. Here are a few reasons to consider renting a Spartan jetter.
• Save money. If you only do a couple of jetting jobs per year, it may be more cost-effective to rent the equipment as you need it. Once you’ve developed a steady base of jetting customers, you’ll be ready to add a jetter to your fleet permanently.
• Cater to short-term equipment need. There are many reasons you may have a short-term need for equipment: maintenance, seasonal shifts, meeting occasional customer needs, and more. Keep business flowing by renting what you need, when you need it.
• Provides specialty performance. Maybe you have the equipment you need to handle normal calls, but you get called on to do a one-off job that requires some heavy lifting. Don’t let the customer go to your competition – rent a heavy-duty jetter to get you through.
• Satisfies temporary production increases. If you’re in a busy season and need to add to your fleet temporarily, renting will help keep you up and running so you never have to turn a customer away.
• Fills in when regular machines need maintenance. Renting can fill the gap when your jetter is out for maintenance. Avoid lost time and earnings by renting until your jetter is back on the job.
• Helps meet deadline crunches. Never miss a deadline because your equipment is in use or down for maintenance. Renting will keep your fleet running smoothly.
• Expands machine inventory. Offer expanded services and stay competitive with equipment that keeps you ready to take on any job.
• Increases overall capability when and where needed. Never turn down a job because the right tools aren’t available. Renting gives you confidence that you have what you need when the customer calls.
• Eliminates responsibility of testing, maintenance, and service. You have enough on your plate; let someone else handle the headache of maintenance and service.
• Makes project scheduling easier to manage with on-demand resources. Scheduling conflicts are a headache you don’t need. Keep your calendar moving like clockwork and know that the equipment you need will be available.
Our current rental fleet features Ford Transit vans equipped with the Urban Warrior hydro-jetter that packs a big punch in a compact package. The Urban Warrior utilizes a 50 HP Kubota gas engine that provides 3,000 PSI at 19 GPM. The high-pressure hose reel holds 360’ of hose and pivots 180° for ease of use in all situations. No matter how tight of a spot you’re in, the Urban Warrior can help!
We have a rental that’s right for you. With our flexible terms, you’ll be able to choose the right fit for your business.
Monthly Rental Rates
• 1 month - $2,500 per month
• 6 months - $2,300 per month
• 12 months - $2,100 per month
Learn more about the Spartan Rental Program and get started today by contacting your Territory Manager. Find your Territory Manager here.