25 Month Lease Special
- Pay the advance lease payment
Pay 10% of the equipment cost. This is your first month's lease payment. $5,000 minimum equipment cost.
- Calculate the monthly payment
Divide the equipment cost by the 24 remaining months (no interest added to the 24 months).
$5,000 divided by 24 = $208.33 per month for the remaining 24 months
- Buy out for $1.00
You own the equipment at the end of the lease for $1.00
Monthly Payment = Equipment Cost divided by 12
Simply divide the equipment cost by 12 for your monthly payment
- You make 13 lease payments
- First payment in advance
- You own the equipment at the end of the lease for $1.00
- $10,000 equipment cost divided by 12 = $833.33. You make 13 payments of $833.33.